Soulful Sunday Lunches
Stews, casseroles, braises of vegetables and one pot wonders are all very close to the heart of AAG HQ. By mastering the different techniques and creating delicious vegetable main course dishes, prepared in advance, you will be sure to draw from the comfort of always having something tasty to hand in your fridge for lunch or dinner. This type of food feels good for the soul and gives you a sense of achievement with your organisational skills.
In this course you will learn:
- How to do Fish Pie without the Fish! Our Fabulous "Bish" Pie
- Cook the most incredible Sticky Mushroom Stew
- Our show stopping Carrot "Osso Bucco"
We will show you all the key techniques including:
Benefits of our Soulful Sunday Lunches Course
- Amaze your friends and family with plant based versions of some well known classics
- Learn classic techniques taught by a Michelin trained chef
- Discover simple switches to make your plant based cooking a cut above the rest
- Transform your cooking skills and see how easy it is to make stunning classic dishes at home
Professionally Produced Video Demonstrations
Filmed and edited by award winning film company Dead Pixel Films to make you feel like you are in the kitchen with us.
Tried and Tested Recipes
We have worked really hard to develop and test our recipes. We use these base recipes in our every day cooking and are continually tweaking and updating them.
Step-by-step demonstrations explaining how and why we use certain techniques to create these delicious recipes. Making it easy for you to learn these skills.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Buy your course today to get instant access
Get Set up
Get your ingredients and equipment together and prepare to get cooking. (Don't worry we'll tell you everything)
Start the Course
Start whenever you are ready and learn at your own pace!
Supercharge Your Cooking
Fulfil your passion for food with this unique plant based culinary course