Transform Your Corporate Culture with Sustainable Culinary Experiences
All About Greens presents the Corporate Express Lunchtime Cookery Lessons. a culinary journey that bridges the gap between corporate responsibility and employee well-being. These interactive sessions are not just a novel way to engage your team, but a testament to your commitment to fostering a sustainable and inclusive corporate culture.
Taking place on your premises, group sizes of up to 12 colleagues will be greeted with;
- A refreshing homemade Infusion to tantalise the taste buds
- Intro to the lesson and what it means to the colleagues and company
- Demonstration of the energy loaded, protein packed, lunch dish using seasonal sustainable ingredients
- Colleagues prepare their version on their own cooking station, all ingredients & equipment supplied.
- Demonstration of an afternoon pick me up, to help maintain that supercharged energy burst.
- Team sit down to eat together, discussion and reflection
- Pick-me-up to take away
Also included for each attendee is free access to our 21 Day Challenge, an introduction to a plant based lifestyle online course - packed full of quick easy and nutritious recipes, meal plans, food facts and much more.
🌿 Environmental Consciousness
🌟 Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
🍏 Well-being and Health
💼 Talent Attraction and Retention
💪 Optimising Productivity
👩🍳 Simple Cooking Skills and Knowledge
25% of all revenues go to our cooking in the community initiative
If that wasn’t enough, All About Greens are passionate about making cooking skills available to all. 25% of all revenues go towards our Cooking in the Community initiative, running cooking classes in and around Chester and Cheshire, inspiring our underserved neighbours to cook and nourish themselves, giving them life skills as well as a delicious nutritious meal!
- Prices start from £995 for a single session
- Attractive discounts on extended programs
- 25% of all revenues go directly to our Cooking in the Community initiative.